Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Some of my Christmas Crafts

Inspired by your posts, here are some of my Christmas crafts this year:

For the Art Center holiday market, I made some of my origami flower sculptures (so far they are selling well):

I also did an origami bonsai Christmas wall hanging for the front hall:

We did a bare branch tree for the front hallway, inspired by a tree in the German Room at the Highfield Hall Christmas celebration.

And lastly, my ornament of the year is a mushroom ornament, inspired by the beautiful Boletus bicolor!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM AVERILL MOUNTAIN CRAFTS!


2 comments:

Reba's Prints said...

lovely flowers!

Vermont Valley and Fiber Crafts said...

wow these are fabulous
I will post some of my winter projects
been behind for some reason
be well

carolyn