Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Scarf for Isabelle


My dear friend Isabelle was recently taken with a scarf that I had made and wanted one just like it. The search to match the multicolored yarn with various sparkly beads was not successful. I fabricated something from sparkly tape and approximate colors, it will have to do. Then tragedy struck, the scarf was not as long as mine. With some help from a friend weaver/craftswoman, I fabricated the macrame fringe with the sparkly tape to create length. I think it works, I hope she does, too

2 comments:

Mostly Cello said...

I love the scarf; it's very successful!

Vermont Valley and Fiber Crafts said...

thank you so much. I am really thrilled with this new little loom. I can make scarves so fast! Say if you want me to make you one with your yummy yarns, tell me the dimensions so I can figure out how much yarn you would need, seriously!